We are very excited to introduce Gobot (http://gobot.io), a new and powerful open source robotics platform written using the Go programming language. Go has remarkable abilities when it comes to massive concurrency with only modest use of system resources. In addition, the expressive nature of the programming language makes it really nice code to work with.
Our team will post here with all our exciting developments, as well as anything else of interest to the robot community. We've got a lot of plans in store for all of you, our dear users, so please follow us on Twitter at @gobotio to follow our progress.
- Gobot - Release 1.11
- Hello, Tello - Hacking Drones With Go
- Gobot 1.7 - Eyes Of The World
- Gobot 1.5 - On Pins And Boards
- Gobot - 1.4 Spring Cleaning
- Gobot - 1.3 Is Here
- All About The Next Generation At SCaLE15x
- Gobot - 1.2 Released
- Gobot At FOSDEM 2017
- Gobot - The 1.1 Release
- Gobot - The Big One Oh!
- Gobot - This One Goes To 0.11
- Gobot 0.10 - Less Is More
- Gobot in Vice
- Gobot mentioned in SD Times
- Gobot featured in Wired
- Gobot 0.8 - The Happy Holiday Release
- Gobot 0.7 - The Big Release
- Run Golang On The Intel Edison With Gobot
- Flying Iris At Distill 2014
- Gobot 0.6 is out!
- Gobot 0.5 is out!
- Taking The Stage At GopherCon
- National Robotics Week at Boston Golang
- Go, Gobot, Go! Golang Powered Robotics