Here's a overview of the changes, but if you want to see more check out the compare view on GitHub.
- Connections are now a collection of Adaptors
- Devices are now a collection of Drivers
Event(string)function instead of
Events[string]for retrieving Driver event
AddEvent(string)function to register an event on a Driver
- Fix slice bounds out of range error
- Fix issue where the driver would not halt correctly on OSX
A huge thanks to our contributors who made this release possible.
We're constantly updating the Gobot docs to keep them up-to-date. You can find the latest info on the docs page.
If you find any issues with Gobot, please let us know! We try to be on IRC (#gobotio on freenode) as much as possible, but if we're not around leave us a GitHub issue and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Gobot - 1.3 Is Here
- All About The Next Generation At SCaLE15x
- Gobot - 1.2 Released
- Gobot At FOSDEM 2017
- Gobot - The 1.1 Release
- Gobot - The Big One Oh!
- Gobot - This One Goes To 0.11
- Gobot 0.10 - Less Is More
- Gobot in Vice
- Gobot mentioned in SD Times
- Gobot featured in Wired
- Gobot 0.8 - The Happy Holiday Release
- Gobot 0.7 - The Big Release
- Run Golang On The Intel Edison With Gobot
- Flying Iris At Distill 2014
- Gobot 0.6 is out!
- Gobot 0.5 is out!
- Taking The Stage At GopherCon
- National Robotics Week at Boston Golang
- Go, Gobot, Go! Golang Powered Robotics